Learn About Our Commitment To Your Care
Your confidence in our care is something that we hold in high regard. We have exceptional training and procedures put in place to maintain your safety, and rest assured we will continue to serve you with the same unrivaled standard of care that we are known for.
- Our staff are all taking extra precautions to ensure a safe patient environment, and we are following ALL CDC guidelines for Healthcare Facilities in relation to limiting the spread of the Omicron variant. Safe in-office visits and telehealth visits with professionals you know and love are available.
- Skin Cancer doesn't rest for anyone. It is crucial to stay in contact with your dermatologist, especially if you have a known risk of skin cancer. Regular skin exams are of paramount importance - the earlier we can catch and treat it, the better.
What Will Change For Our Patients
Our staff is working diligently to ensure the safest environment at your office visit. The additional precautions we\'re taking may mean that we cannot service you as quickly as we have in the past and we ask for your patience. Due to the additional steps that we are taking, this may at times have an affect on our phone lines, wait time and checkout. In addition, we are observing new protocols that we ask you to adhere to for your own health, as well as the vulnerable among us:
What To Expect Inside The Clinic
- We are limiting the number of patients in the waiting area, and are asking patients if they would prefer to wait in their car after they check in.
- Patients will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering the office and placed in a clean exam room.
- We ask that you do not leave or wander into any other rooms or office areas.
- Guests will not be allowed to come into appointments with patients. An exception is made for legal guardians of minors or persons with a disability and caretakers. All others will be asked to wait in their car.